Tuesday, July 6, 2010

IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!

I have SEVERELY neglected my blog...why is that? Because I have an insane life. And I'm lazy. But I have been faithfully following 2 blogs recently...my little sister Beth and my sister-in-law Leigh. They are AMAZING!! So, blogger guilt set in, and here I am. Updating the blog I have been hardcore ignoring for far too long.

So lets...just catch up on the last year and a half of my life, shall we?

Freshman year:
Done. Quit Subway (halle-freakin'-luia!). Moved back to Mesa for summer. Worked in a fantastic little naturopathic doctor's office in Chandler, SanTan Natural Medicine. Best job I have ever had, and I miss it dearly! Went on my first date with Stephen Hale . . . . . . . and hit it off reeeally well with him . . . . . . and then moved back to Flag 2 days later.

Sophomore year:
Moved into University Meadows, building 10, baby! Inherited my graduated cousin's job at the Summit Health and Fitness daycare. Had the most incredible roommates EVER. Slept through 30% of classes. Got my first (and only!) B of my college career thus far. Fell madly in love with Stephen, against my will...that story is for another time :) Finished the year, Kaci/Kels/Lissa graduated and moved on. Me and Liesel, the remaining not-quite-graduated girls, got booted from our apartment...landlord sold the unit. Downfall of the Reign of Building 10--moment of silence, please.

Present:
Got a second job in the NAU Union, at the Office of Student Affairs. I do important stuff, like answer the phone and staple things. Still work at the daycare. Moved into new apartment in Meadows, and am currently living with Jenna Lindsay, Liz Frost, and Brittney Leafty. Not that we ever see each other...not much else going on in my life, besides planning my wedding.

WHAT?!

Yah. That's right...Me and Stephen. For forever. :) On June 12, 2010 he shoved a ring in a fortune cookie (SOMEHOW) and popped the question over chinese takeout at the park. I didn't have the slightest clue what the heck was going on til he was on one knee...which I am still impressed with. No guy has ever been able surprise me the way Stephen can...it keeps life interesting, and I kinda like it I decided :) But yes, bottom line: as of Friday, October 29th, 2010, Stephen and Amy Hale (future me) will be sealed for time AND eternity. And it will be great.

I think we're all up-to-date now :)



I'm going there someday...in October!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love you Amy! <3

Kylie said...

OH SO EXCITED :)

Brandon Randall said...

YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!!! I call this a triumph for all humanity. Really. :) And as I have said already, CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding coming up. (I think that probably has something to do with you updating, lol...) :D

Katie Seigfried said...

Impressive...I could never update a year and half that sweet and simply haha :)

The Soundtrack to My Life ....Ideally.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones