Saturday, August 2, 2008

Flagstaff, AZ

it's BEAUTIFUL here!

for those of you who dont know, i moved in with my cousin alicia in flagstaff on july 31...it was hard to throw myself into the real world and even harder to leave my friends and family behind, but i am where i'm posta be! (yes kates, i just said posta. so shoot me ;))

its been purty uneventful here, i just settled right in and took up my allotted space in the apartment, and then immediately hit fry's so i could, y'know, EAT and stuff. (thank you a million times over for the food lisa!) i've already determined how much i hate the traffic and the drivers in flagstaff, there are the super courteous ones you find every once in awhile who you just want to get out of your car and kiss, because of all the other crazy idiots who scare the living snot out of you! BAH!

so i've already made friends with the LDS institute building and barnes and noble :) and i'm about to go make friends with cline library (the nau campus library) cuz i need to print off my resume (yah, that was dumb of me not to do before i left. woops!) and i think my roommates are getting a little weary of me using their comps for google maps for every little place i need to go :)

just around the corner from this apartment there is a place where i can sell plasma...so if they like my blood, i might sell myself to help get through college!

....urm....maybe i should word that differently :-/

well i better go chow down a cup o' noodles and head out again so i can officially start my jobhunt!(i've already applied online for cline library and barnes and noble, we'll see what happens with actually going out and collecting applications) wish me luck!!! o how desperately i need it :-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh amy friend. Your all grown up and of to face the world. Good luck, I'll be up there every once in a while, so we could hang out if you want to give me a phone number!

The Soundtrack to My Life ....Ideally.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones