Friday, August 15, 2008

whistle while you work!!! ...or eat, or text, or whatever the heck you wanna do.

"five dollar, five dollar, five dollar footlong!!!"

easiest job...EVER.

all you do is make the sub the way the customer tells you...and make sure you smile while doing it. the hardest part about working at subway...is mopping. not even kidding you! well that, and i guess figuring out what to do with yourself when no one comes in. we're allowed to eat whatever we want, use our phones whenever we want, do our homework (sweeeet!), WHATEVER, just as long as we do it away from the customers...and we arent IGNORING the customers. best job in the entire world :)

and its nice because i get free food! i'm NOT gonna starve my freshman year :D yay!


ohhhhh i'm SOOOOO EXTREMELY EXCITED! lauri, anne carroll, jordan walls (my three roommates) and kylie, aubree, rachel, and their roommate caty (spelling?) are moving up here tomorrow into the woodlands village apartment complex!!! i'm so pumped to see my friends again, and now i wont be sitting alone at church and firesides :) well i mean i always sat by other people, but now i wont feel like i'm inflicting my presence on anybody! haha

so this past monday for family home evening my ward went "hiking" through the lava tubes, it was AWESOME! if you ever go, make sure you have a good, nonbulky flashlight, and a jacket. and jeans :) and shoes that you dont feel every single little rock on the ground. haha but yah, it was two-ish miles worth of climbing over EXTREMELY uneven damp rocks, sometimes hunched cuz the caves got so low (some hunched less than others...bahaha, take that, all you people who mock my 5'1" height!!) and my quads were soooo sore the next couple days, but it was beautiful and incredible! my left knee is quite bruised and scraped, and at one point when i slipped, as every person who goes thru the caves slips, i kinda lightly hit my head on one of the rocks. no harm done, just felt a little bit like a moron klutz! (which...i am. so whatever!)


welp, i should get goin and pack up my stuff as much as possible since i'm moving into MY OWN APARTMENT tomorrow! o yah and i hafta go down to the apartment office since they're trying to screw us over for our rent, and i'm not as nice and meek as anne is, and she's been the one talking to the management lately. wish me luck :P

i love you all!!! and mom/dad/beth, i miss our ice cream freezer terribly. ice cream is a grand luxury i wont be enjoying for awhile unless handed to me for free :P

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I'm one of the aforementioned friends who will be coming up. Maybe we'll have subway for dinner!

The Soundtrack to My Life ....Ideally.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones