Tuesday, August 5, 2008

LSD, Crack, and Heroin

SUCCESS!!! the fruits of my job hunting labors have been brought forth unto me in the form of 7.25 an hour for 20-25 hrs a week at subway...a five minute walk away from my apartment (MY apartment, not the one i'm staying in for another week and a half!) and within walking distance of campus and institute! (plus there was this guy who works there who peaked my interest...maybe i'll get to know him and we can be friends and play!) so i am now officially EMPLOYED!!!!!!

....that is.....after i pass my drug screening. (which is what this post's title is referring to. *mischeivous, winky smile*) but hey, i'm a good girl with good clean blood! and this should be cake since peeing in cups is nothing new to me, what with all the pregnancy tests i've had to get. ("remember my motto," said dr. germaine to his new nurse assistant... "women always lie about pregnancy." well then....with all the times doctors have had to ask me whether or not i'm pregnant, apparently i've carried enough children to populate a small town by now!)

anyways...

the point is, i'm hired!!! (mostly.)

aaaand you should take time to check out the most incredible collection of songs pretty much EVER. as i'm sure you've noticed by now, i added a playlist to my blog, and it consists of 25 of my most FAVORITEST songs i have ever heard. some awesome ones you may not have heard of: she's got a way - billy joel
helplessly, hopelessly, recklessly - jessica andrews
beautiful disaster - jon mclaughlin

enjoy!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Honey, I introduced you to Jon McLaughlin. He's mine. Congrats on the job!

Unknown said...

Hey, we used to go to that Subway all the time! If you have any Flagstaff questions let us know. :)

Lisa Payne said...

you have the most amazing playlist EVER!

The Soundtrack to My Life ....Ideally.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones