Tuesday, July 29, 2008

mi familia

so i've got pictures of most of my good friends up on the side, and i decided (once again at the request of lisa. . . she's slowly taking over my life!!!) to introduce you to my very, very psychotic family :) i'm even leaving all my neices and nephews out of this post...i'll put them up later, after my pregnant sister in law finally pops and i can put up a picture other than an ultrasound :P ok...starting from the oldest:

this is my brother jess and his wife cami, i had a hard time finding a picture of them without millions of kids jumping over all of them...and even here, you can see one and a half of them :P that should tell you a bit about them, they are both very laid back and fun people :) jess teaches spanish at mesa high and the only bad thing people have to say about him is that he works them to death :P cami is so good at scrapbooking that its intimidating. haha! she's awesome

this is my sister sarah and her husband james. sarah is the cute, health conscious one in the family :) she's always trying new healthy recipes (that she magically makes taste good) and she is very good with decorating and crafts. she's really fun to play curses with cuz she's so kooky and uninhibited! james likes to pretend he's stoic and unfeeling, lol. and while he makes fun of our family for bursting into random song, i have heard him on more than one occasion burst into even RANDOMER song than we do, such as the hokey pokey....and my personal favorite, "when i was a young warthoooog!" not so tough, are ya, james? ;)


christina and her husband troy...who are tirelessly trying to hook me up and get me married off :P christina is very perky, talkative, and understanding. when i get the chance to talk with her, i spill my guts and fill her in on every detail of my life. i reeeally appreciate it!!! troy is a HUGE tease, and fit the big brother roll very very naturally...ya gotta love him :) and he will drop everything he's doing in order to give someone a hand, he has such a big heart.


michael...argumentative, all too logical, but talented and hardworking. he likes to laugh...a lot. mostly AT me, but hey that's easy, yah? :) i think if there was any boy bothering me, michael would be one of the first ones to know. he is very deep and sensitive, and while he may appear to be awfully masculine and macho at first, he is the biggest baby and is the kind of guy you wanna take to a good romantic comedy. (but if its not funny, he'll hate it.)



my brother seth, his wife joyelle. seth is .... ah, i love him. i owe a lot to him, he's been my unofficial musical trainer my entire life. my relative pitch is his fault, the fact that i've made regionals and all state for four years is his fault, and passing algebra 2 (with an A!) is his fault. he's such a good teacher and just an incredible guy! i wish i knew joyelle better, she is the sweetest girl you can possibly imagine. her heart is so good, and every time i'm around her i just want to be a better person! she has very directly influenced our family for the better, because of her, we have a lot more unity and affection...idk what i would do without these two :)


my brother robert, his wife leigh. robert is....ummm complete sarcasm and silliness packaged into a person. he's the type that likes to indimidate my dates, and i'm not gonna lie, its funny and i dont mind it. bahaha...sorry guys :) but seriously, he is so willing to help out anybody and do whatever he can, and he is a bit of a peacemaker whenever we all get too prideful and argue-ish. he tells us we're ALL stupid and should shut up :) good ol' robert. leigh is a bundle of energy, she's spastic and ocd and creative like you wouldnt believe...and when she's good at something, she is GOOD at it. there is no halfway when it comes to her! it may stress her half to death, but it will be perfect.




so this isnt the best quality pic, but this is the infamous lisa (ya happy?) and her husband jared. btw, that is totally the wedding dress i am going to wear. keep it in good shape for me, alrighty lisa? it needs to last another five or six years. lol! so i chose this picture because its...the most accurate. these two are soooo extremely goofy! they have a very ...entertaining relationship, you wouldnt understand until you saw the two of them together. lisa is confident and extroverted and VERY outspoken, and she has the soul of a black woman. if you hear her sing, you'll agree! jared is a bit of a mad genius, he's brilliant and very business-minded, he's got his own company...check out his website, signsxtra.com! haha :) he is very blunt about his opinions, and he can talk about the most boring things and make you sit on the edge of your seat. aka politics, history, whatever! he is kooky and mildly insane, if you need a good laugh, just talk with him for a few minutes. not kidding :)



aaaand here's beth. she's a bit shy at first, she's my one and only little sister, altho for a lot of my childhood she was more like a little brother! she was a bit of a tomboy :) and even now, she thinks more like a guy than a girl, which is why i dont hate her. haha! altho, dont ever get her and michael in the same room. you will want to strangle them both because they refuse to admit the other is right, no matter how retarded the argument. for example, i think the silliest one was whether green is a "shade of yellow" or not. ohhhhmygosh. but beth is the only one in my family who actually appreciates how loopy and immature i can be, and while she doesnt express herself very well, i know how much she deeply loves me and the rest of our family! she has a lot of strength in her (but not physically! i can still pin her down and i always will! bwahaha) she's got a good head on her shoulders and i dont worry about her one bit.

some of you may have noticed i havent mentioned my parents...thats because if i did, this would be a mile and a half long and its already pretty long. i will introduce them at a later time. but until then, just know that i love my family and they are such a huge part of who i am!!!

7 comments:

Lisa Payne said...

i have the soul of a black woman? that made me laugh out loud...and i'm at work...and the patients in the waiting room were looking at me like i was crazy!

Joshua Lindblom said...

Technically, Green is a shade of yellow, because Yellow is the primary color.which also makes it a shade of blue. I love the color wheel!

Unknown said...

haha
, welcome, I like that I'm not a follower in this trend of blogs

Stina said...

i'm trying to marry you off??! wait...i thought we were just telling you that boys were dumb...hmmm. LOL

i love our family....we are a colorful bunch aren;t we?

i love ya amy!

Jess Root said...

Awesome...you blog. Yes...we are strange. I can't believe Michael and Beth argues about that. DUMB!

Leigh said...

I don't believe that I am sarcastic at all. Everything I say is purely serious...

Unknown said...

Woohoo; Roots! Gotta love 'em. :)

The Soundtrack to My Life ....Ideally.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones